Beginner Photography Workshops
Thank you for visiting my workshop page. My photography workshops are aimed at the novice photographer, the person who has purchased that expensive DSLR camera but, like me when I started, is stuck in automatic mode or not even taken it out of the box. Even if you don't have a camera and are thinking about buying one, you are still most welcome on my workshops as I have a spare camera.
I am providing my workshops as two options, group workshops (3 people max) and 1-2-1's. Both options are 6 hours of photography fun at some of West Cork's most beautiful beaches. Please see below breakdown of the day:
1. Meet at The Fish Basket at Long Strand at 10am for coffee
2. Here we will run through camera setup, settings, metering and composition
3. Our next stop is Castlefreke woods for some woodland and handheld photography
4. We then had to Castlefreke Castle and the High Cross for some landscape shots
5. Lunch at The Fish Basket
6. Make the short journey to Owenahincha beach for a change of scenery to capture more images leading to some long exposure shots
7. Finish at The Fish Basket for a post processing tutorial
I am fully insured and my prices include lunch and refreshments. Once you have booked your place I will liaise with you on what you will need on the day. Take care and I look forward to seeing you soon.